Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sibling Makeovers

Trying it out all of mom's beauty products!

Payton is putting cream on Reagan.


Reagan's makeover is complete!


Reagan showing mommy all the neat things she has found.


Payton putting on face cream!

I love my children dearly however when I walk into my bathroom and find this mess.......the only thing I could do is go get the camera. My kids have learned how to "sneak", and when mommy is busy they can make a mess faster than you can imagine. This mess was done in about 3 minutes as I was folding laundry. Looks like the childproof locks will be going in my bathroom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.