Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter 2008 - He Is Risen!


IF THE SLIDE SHOW DOESN'T WORK..........THEN CLICK "VIEW ALL IMAGES"

HAVING SOME TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES WITH IT, AND WILL HAVE TO WORK ON IT AGAIN LATER.


Happy Easter! We had a great day! The kids have been so much fun, and so hyper as they have eaten TOO MUCH candy! I didn't have time to edit through the pictures from today, so I just included all of them in the slide show. As I looked through them I realized that I did not get any good pictures of the kids in their Sunday clothes before church. Oh Well! When I have to fight them for the picture, they don't turn out good anyway.

The kids had a great time with their goodies from the Easter Bunny. They are at such fun ages! We went to church and then hunted eggs this afternoon. Even though it was a little colder than we would have liked it was a beautiful day to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord Jesus! Everyday should be Easter!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I haved trouble getting my slide to work also. You look so good! The last few times I have seen your picture I first think who is that.