Monday, August 13, 2007

Just Living Life


Not too much exciting news going on at the Dumas Home. Both kids have been a little under the weather. Reagan has had viral bronchitis and Payton has a double ear infections. We are doing the antibiotic/breathing treatment thing, but they both are doing fine and on the mend.

Reagan is doing so many new things. She has discovered my jewelry and loves to parade around the house with her "finds". She loves dog food. We have had to put Toby's food and water up until she is in bed because she eats the dog food and baptizes everything in his water. She is also starting to talk. She says the usual "momma"and "daddy" and we have now added "ball", "toe" for Toby, "baby" and something that sounds like "bubba" for Payton.

We "threw away" Payton's diapers this weekend. We really didn't through them away, but I just decided that we were going to go-for-it and do the underwear thing. He has really done well. He made it successfully through church and naptime yesterday. He did have an accident yesterday at home, but that is expected. We still do pull ups at night, but as we tell him "no more diapers". He starts preschool from 8-11 Monday-Friday next week. I think I am ready for a more scheduled day, but as everyone knows I am not a morning mommy so getting us anywhere at 8AM on time is going to have to come from the Lord. We went and bought all his school supplies, and he is really excited.

I put a few pictures of some our my Park's Pen items. I have been painting several nights a week to get things ready for the upcoming Fall/Christmas seasons. There is a link below on this page to our ebay store if you ever want to check it our. More items are coming.

I will post Payton's first day of preschool pictures next week. Please pray that I will get him there on time!

2 comments:

Mamaw & Papaw Dumas said...

You will be surprised how quickly you adapt to getting Payton to school on time. You will do great. Thanks for the update on Pics. I always love seeing them. They are growing up soooooooooooooo fast.

Mamaw & Papaw Dumas said...

You will be surprised how quickly you adapt to getting Payton to school on time. You will do great. Thanks for the update on Pics. I always love seeing them. They are growing up soooooooooooooo fast.