Friday, August 3, 2007

The End of Another Week!

Payton tried on his daddy's glasses one night! Isn't this precious?!
I thought some of you would get a laugh out of these!



We have made it to another weekend! Yippee! Daddy is home! I have felt like such a mom this week as I experienced all the wonderful joys of poop! As I got groceries one night, a Sam's employee pointed out to me that I had something all over the front of my white capri pants. You guessed it.............poop. Reagan had an upset belly before we went to the store and as I picked her up it apparently dripped all over my white pants. Then the next night Daddy screamed "help" from the bathroom where he was bathing the kiddos. I ran in there only to find poop floating in the bathtub. Reagan had again blessed us with a present.
Then last night Daddy gave Mommy a small break and took the kids outside to play. I walked outside to find my children eating fistfuls of dirt. Not just dry gritty dirt, but a handful of wet clay-like dirt. Both kids had it from their nose to their chin, and Payton even had it in between his teeth. yuck! Daddy duty sure is different than Mommy duty!
The joys of motherhood/parenthood are never ending. Even with all the poop, I am truly blessed with my beautiful children - and my Mike!

"By His abundance we have received one blessing after another." John 1:17

Our family truly has received one blessing after another! Even poop is a blessing!

1 comment:

Mamaw & Papaw Dumas said...

You have had a week!!!!

It will get better.

Thanks for keeping up your blog.

Mamaw likes it a lot.