Sunday, June 24, 2007

VBS - Thumbs Up To A Great Week!

Barbara and I giving a thumbs-up Friday!



Friday completed 6 months worth of work as VBS ended. It was a great week! Twenty-two souls were saved! What a blessing it was to be a part of this wonderful week. Barbara, the VBS Director, and I worked so well together. It was just a great experience!
Unfortunately my body wore out a little before the week was over, and due to a virus (that Mike and I both had at the SAME TIME. That was an experience) that caused a fever. I got to spend Friday night in the hospital. I had signs of a possibly needing my appendix out, but fortunately I didn't have to have it removed. I received a couple doses of IV antibiotics and went home Saturday. Since chemo, my body has become quite a science project and just doesn't handle things like most people. oh! Well! I am thankful for the semi-healthy body I do have.
Anyway....now summer can begin for our family! Yippee!

No comments: