Wednesday, February 27, 2008

OUR PRINCESS ON THE POTTY!


Today while working in the office, Reagan came to me saying "pee pee" and trying to take her diaper off. I finally realized what she was doing and asked her if she needed to go. She immediately went to the bathroom. I sat her down on her potty and walked out of the room. I came back a few minutes later and she stood up.........she had pee-peed! I was so proud! We had to call daddy at work and then take pictures! She then pee-peed again before bedtime. I know we still have months to go in this process, but the first time is always exciting.

3 comments:

Mamaw & Papaw Dumas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mamaw & Papaw Dumas said...

What are you going to do with all that money when Reagan is trained.

I am so proud of her.

Elizabeth said...

Wow!!!!! is all I have to say!!!!