Monday, April 9, 2007

Payton's Time At The Computer



Mike and I are amazed everyday at Payton's intellegence. He is truely a miracle! This morning as I was checking my emails, Payton joined me in the office. For the first time, I actually let him spend sometime playing with the keyboard. In Microsoft Word, he spent about 30 minutes spelling things. First he typed Payton: ppppppaaaaaayyyyyyyyttttttttttttoooooooonnnnnn, then he typed dumas, mozart, vangogh, baby, einstein, big, little, rabbit, airplane, baby, payton, yellow and red. It took two pages for him to type all of that, but he was so proud and so was I! Of course I printed the pages out because as I always say, "That was a scrapbook moment."

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Payton is definitely a miracle and it is wonderful that God continues to remind you of that. I am amazed! We do need to plan a get together. That would be fun!