Monday, March 26, 2007

Reagan's First Birthday Party

Payton was not happy! He wanted a cupcake!


Birthday Girl Lily Kate and Reagan


All the girls: Emerson, Reagan, Lily Kate, Sandy (Lily Kate's mom) and Sara Grace





Reagan went to her first birthday party on Saturday. Her friend Lily Kate celebrated her 1st birthday so you know what I thought..."This is a scrapbook page!" Mommy took a lot of pictures of the girls. All the girls were precious!


Big brother Payton went along too! He had a hard time staying out of the cupcakes before it was party time! He did enjoy the cupcake decorating station.


3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ok, I check my blogs several times a day.(can we say I have just one child and time on my hands) Anyway, I am jealous that Regan has so many friends. Clara only has 2 friends from nursery and she only plays with one of them away from there and that has only been one time. We need to live closer to y'all.

Elizabeth said...

Sorry, I missed spelled Reagan.
Anyway, God is so good-it is amazing how much she looks like y'all.

Vickie Wheeler said...

I am so very glad that all is well . I love the blog..and all your sharing with us.. Pal and I can not wait to see the GRANDS in action on the swing....